At ProAktive we have a long track record of dealing with clients in the legal profession and particularly looking after their Professional Indemnity requirements. This has enabled us to develop our understanding of this particular market and also build very close relationships with legal practices across the North of England.
However, Professional Indemnity for solicitors is not all we have up our sleeves.
Our team has expanded over the years and includes, Ian Laycock, Andy Morley, Adrian Boyle, Sam Leeder and Ken Stevens. Between us we are able to provide a range of benefits for our clients in this sector as follows:
Non PI Insurances
- Whilst not as big a deal as the PII renewal, all practices have a range of needs including the office and motor insurances, but also more recently COLP and COFA liabilities.
Defective title insurances
- Whilst most of these are pretty straight forward and easily placed, you do occasionally get something a bit weird and wonderful and we are always on hand to help.
- Fire Risk Assessments and general H&S advice and training for COLPS
- This has become increasingly important over recent years. Whilst offices are generally low risk, solicitors often have premises that have expanded over a number of years and fire risk assessments can be an issue. We have a team of in house H&S advisors who can help with issues, or we can provide IOSH managing safely training for individuals within the business to enable this work to be done in house.
Employee benefits such as
- Group pension schemes (particularly Auto Enrolment)
- Death in service
- Key man cover
- Partnership/Shareholder protection
- Partners income protection
- Critical Illness
To discuss any of these issues in more detail please don’t hesitate to contact one of the team members above.