The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the world-leading chartered body for health and safety professionals.
The course aims to:
- Ensure that safety issues are appreciated by those who are employed as line managers
- Able these people to review their departmental systems for safety.
- The course also helps managers to introduce new controls and implement changes to reduce risks in the workplace.
This training programme takes three days to complete.
Programme of Study
- Module 1– Introducing managing safely
- Module 2– Assessing risks
- Module 3– Controlling risks
- Module 4– Understanding responsibilities
- Module 5– Understanding hazards
- Module 6– Investigating Incidents
- Module 7– Measuring Performance
This course is offered on your premises, specifically for a group of your employees.
Course fees include expert tuition, course materials, examinations and certification.
Costs are from £250 + VAT per candidate (based on 12 persons).
To request a quotation or find out more about this, or any other IOSH training course we provide, please contact Ann Granter on 01302 341344.
ProAktive are a leading provider of IOSH accredited health and safety training courses.
We can provide health and safety training on your premises, specifically for your employees. This means that travel, accommodation and time away from work are all kept to a minimum.
All our accredited courses can be delivered in-house, including IOSH Managing Safely, Managing Safely Refresher & Working Safely courses.
We also offer a variety of shorter courses that can be offered on your premises, including manual handling, risk assessment, health and safety awareness (for employees and/or managers), fire wardens and many others.
In-house courses can be tailored to your industry/company and can include your policies, procedures and forms to ensure that the course is truly bespoke.
In summary, ProAktive offer:
- Qualified H&S trainers who are highly experienced health and safety consultants/trainers & Chartered Members of IOSH.
- Competitive prices: in-house courses can be much more cost effective than sending individuals away on courses
- Accredited courses (IOSH) and a variety of shorter courses can be delivered on your premises
- Courses can be tailored to clients individual needs and can include your forms, policies, procedures and templates