The construction industry is usually a good barometer for the health of the economy and has certainly seen a turn for the better in recent months. A rapidly growing business presents its challenges and it has been proven that rapid growth results in increased accident numbers. At ProAktive it is our philosophy to free you to do what you do best, for the construction industry this means using our extensive experience in your sector to provide assistance with the ever demanding Health & Safety requirements placed upon you. We can provide an arm around the shoulder with a sensible approach giving straight forward, open and honest advice and practical assistance.
We know that our approach not only helps clients with the burden of Health & Safety, it also helps to reduce accidents and therefore insurance claims. By controlling claims we are therefore able to help you manage your insurance costs in the short, medium and long term.
From an insurance perspective we are also able to help you with the complicated contractual issues which often arise, including Contract Works, Professional Indemnity, Collateral Warranties and Bonds.
To see how our approach can help you, why not contact a member of our team?
Our construction Health & Safety experts can provide hands on assistance with:
- CHAS, construction line, safe contractor, and all other PQQs
- Compliance with CDM.
- Advice on CDM compliant documentation and if requested, assistance with construction phase health and safety plans at an agreed fee.
- Advice on accident investigation and reporting.
- Health and safety advice and support via telephone & email.
- Help with risk assessments and access to a library of generic assessments.
- A health and safety policy tailored to the company’s requirements and updates as required.
Please contact Ken Stevens on 01302 341 344 for more information.