Holiday Homes:

Holiday Homes image

Inadequate holiday home cover could leave you with a costly bill especially if your policy wording is in a foreign language and you are unsure of the cover you have.  Each country has its own laws, regulations and practices in place, as well as different insurance policies so ensuring you have the correct cover in place can become a minefield.  That’s where we can help by providing an English policy wording – you know what you’ve bought.  A British claims handling team and access to British loss adjusters based overseas.

What our clients say:

“A breath of fresh air to have a broker who goes the extra mile”