Private Medical Insurance:
When we ask people, “what’s most important to you?” invariably they answer, “family and good health”. Good health cannot be guaranteed but more and more people are considering private medical insurance as they realise that the strains on the NHS are daunting with the cost of enhanced medical procedures to an aging population. At a time of need many people are now not wishing to leave it to chance in relation to swiftness of diagnosis, treatment and recuperation facilities i.e. a nice hospital. In short, if needed people want control of when or where.
There are concerns regarding Private Medical Insurance, some of which are listed below:
- Not all conditions are covered:
- Some appointments and treatments are not covered:
- It can be difficult to know which PMI policy suits you:
- You get what you pay for: the more cover you want, the higher your premium will be.
- Premium costs are rising above the level of inflation:
- Expertise: private hospitals might not have the same depth of expertise found in teams within the NHS or all departments on one site. So if you have a problem with your mouth, it might not be easy to coordinate treatment between a dental department and the ENT (ear, nose and throat) unit.
Our whole of market service, by our dedicated Private Medical Insurance Professional, will consider the above areas and many more to make sure you have the right policy at the start and each and every year you that you are with us.