ProAktive is a Group of companies specialising in risk management and financial advice and has evolved from a number of successful businesses in the region. The most significant company in its history is Atkinson Smith, which was incorporated in 1975 and the principles on which it was originally established still prevail today.*
The purpose of ProAktive is to free you to do what you do best.
This applies to the three key parties in the business;
• OUR CLIENTS - we reduce the burdens of management thereby freeing them to grow their businesses
• OUR STAFF - we discover their strengths and free them to use these to develop their careers
• OUR SUPPLIERS - we develop trusting relationships with suppliers in order to satisfy their business needs when placing clients business with them
We strive to achieve our purpose by staying true to our brand values;
• CARING - We are led by and employ people who want to help to bring success to others
• UNDERSTANDING - We go to great lengths to understand the needs of others so that we can find solutions that genuinely meet their needs
• DEVELOPING - We find ideas and solutions that make substantial improvements for our partners
• REWARDING - We know that when we develop others both they and we will be rewarded accordingly
• ENJOYING - Our chosen fields can be heavy and so we like to lighten the subject with some fun along the way
We deliver the above by developing services of the highest possible quality and these are described in more detail in the services pages of our website.
Our Chartered Status
We’re proud to have been awarded the prestigious title ‘Chartered Insurance Broker’ by the Chartered Insurance Institute.
This title is only awarded to firms committed to developing and maintaining the knowledge and capability of their people so they can deliver the highest quality advice.
The FCA does not regulate all our services. These include the provision of risk managment and employment advice.
Details of our firm can be found on the FCA register at www.fca.org.uk/register
As part of our Chartered Insurance Broker Status we are required to have members of staff who are individually qualified Chartered Insurance Brokers. This is noted under their individual profile. These people are available should you wish to discuss your insurance arrangements with any of them.
Read a selection of our documentation, including our Regulatory Statement and Anti Bribery & Corruption Policy.